Permits & Licenses


The Region of Waterloo licenses the following activities:


We are located on the second floor of the Regional Administration Building, 150 Frederick St., Kitchener. For more information, call 519-575-4400 or email us.


Note: The Region is not responsible for dog, marriage, bingo or charitable gaming licences. For information on those licences, please contact the appropriate area municipality for the City of Cambridge, Kitchener or Waterloo or the Township of North Dumfries, Wellesley, Wilmot or Woolwich.


For driver's licence information, please contact the Ministry of Transportation.