If you are planning a construction or renovation project on your property, you may need a building permit. These are issued by your local municipality. Full details are available on their websites:

City of Cambridge

City of Kitchener

City of Waterloo

Township of North Dumfries

Township of Wilmot

Township of Wellesley

Township of Woolwich

Contact Us